1.760.852.4580 Contact Us

Film Productions and Photo Shoots

0
Price
Price
Full Name*
Email Address*
Your Enquiry*
* I agree with Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
Please agree to all the terms and conditions before proceeding to the next step
Save To Wish List

Adding item to wishlist requires an account

136

Why Book With Us?

  • Mother and son, family-owned Mojave Desert businesses since 2001.
  • The only guided ATV outfitters in the Death Valley region.
  • Located on the Old Spanish National Historic Trail, we have expert knowledge of its history.
  • The only custom tour company in the Death Valley region with immediate access to its wonders.
  • Cynthia has been loving and exploring the Mojave Desert for over 20 years.
  • Cynthia’s Basecamp is strategically located and has all the comforts of home.

Have a Question?

Do not hesitate to give us a call. Let us organize the perfect Death Valley region tour for you.

760-852-4580

Contact Us

Availability : Year Round

Death Valley Area On-Site Location

For Film Productions and Photo Shoots
Overview

Cynthia’s is located 20 miles from the southern entrance to Death Valley, California, and lies in a region of quiet pristine nature called the Amargosa Basin in Inyo County’s 5th district. It is half the size of Belgium, with a population of about 435. Less than 2% of this land is in private ownership, but some of the best land features lie within that 2%. The Bureau of Land Management Barstow Field Office regulates the other 98%. Cynthia has 20 years’ experience and knowledge of the Amargosa Basin and working with the BLM on various projects. The Amargosa Basin is designated “Semi-Primitive Motorized”on the USDA’s Recreation Opportunity Spectrum (ROS).

Productions

Cynthia’s has served as location, set, and service provider for:

BBC

  • Drake’s Equation
  • Bang Goes the Theory

Paramount Pictures

  • Sum of all Fears

Documentaries

  • Fox News 11 Los Angeles – Secrets of the Desert
  • Old Spanish Trail – Tecopa Chapter – funded by the National Park Service

Photo Shoots

  • BMW
  • Australia’s Thunder from Down Under

Indie Film

  • As You Like It – Shakespeare Production
  • Music videos

 

Services

Some services Cynthia has provided:

  • Assistance with location scouting
  • Information on location ownership
  • Lodging
  • Catering

It is always exciting for our little community when film comes to “town,” and all are eager to help with production needs. Other locals have provided:

  • Rentals
  • Location work
  • Security
  • Fire protection
  • Clean up

Reach out to Cynthia or to the Inyo County Film Commission. We are happy to be of service.

Payment, Cancellation and General Policies

We accept credit and debit cards. Payment in full is required to secure your booking. We have a 21-day cancellation policy. For additional information, please visit our Terms of Service page.

Map
Photos

Proceed Booking